Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 15, 2015

New album :)

Not that I needed to start another album, but I find it really refreshing to take a class and renew all the creative energy I have had stored up for a while. Taking a class is a great way to get out of the "scrap block" many of us face when the enthusiasm for a creative project fades.. 
I took the travel album class at CKC Tacoma this weekend and my scrapping excitement has definitely been renewed! I of course start the project loving the look and then all too easily find myself straying from the original design and adding my own flare- but I think that is the beauty of a scrap class- 1 project with endless possibilities. 
Here are some of the great pages I worked on: (excuse the mess of my workspace in the hotel) 
This one is a 2 page triple pocket layout- can't wait until it's done! 
More to come as I get unpacked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment