Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, May 6, 2013

Hope Everyone Had a Great NSD!

Hope everyone was productive in their scrapping for National Scrapbook Day the other day. I have been working on organization - a long drawn out process.........
But I'm getting there. Figuring out the best way to store everything in the least amount of space with the most productivity is always a challenge.
I have been working on a project too though. I received the CKU in a box as a gift and have finally started putting it together. I find if I am scrap-blocked working from a kit or a class is the best way to get the creativity flow back to normal. I look at the layouts as they are designed and before long I am changing out papers to ones I prefer more, adding my own embellishments, inking it up, and rearranging the pages to a way that suits me. While some of the pages wind up looking like the kit describes - the rest have my own unique spin. I'm hoping to add a video before too long to share my project - so stay tuned and keep scrapping.
Shonna

No comments:

Post a Comment